Hallo!! I spend good spring vacation!! I met Eibei senior Rie and Hanayo in 13 March. We went to downtown and ate delicious lunch :P We talked about love and study. Both of senior said 2-grade is so hard, you have to ready to new grade!! I don't know that what say, but I t
hat there is no better to be prepared. That day I read TOEIC book and grammar book. I read an English book for the first time between spring vacation. I like English conversation but I don't like grammar. My objective is
Watashi wa haruyasumi no ma de hajimete eigo no hon o yonda
Alpha
understanding grammar in spring semester.
And I met and go to ramen with Eibei senior Eimi in white day. We promise go to ramen in this spring vacation. We went to Nagomiya in downtown. This ramen shop is my favorite ramen shop in Kumamoto. Taste is soy sause. Very yummy!! Eimi also said yummy. And talk about Freshman camp.
One year ago , I was freshman.
Spent a year overcoming a lot of things. We should be a lot of advice to freshman.I'm looking forward to seeing freshman!!
(183 words/183words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿