2013年1月16日水曜日

Reflection s on Writing Ⅲ

Writing 3 is so difficult for me. My older friend said, Writing is hell. You have to do  a lot of homework. In fact, I was so surprise for the first class. Because I heard really really a lot of home work. For example, typing homework, book review about 15 books, essay,  and 10,000 words and so on. I was so suffer all homework. I wrote last book review last class day. I also suffer about essays. I had to write for 6 essays. For example, language learning history, university life, and host family letter. I think the most difficult essay is university life. This essay is combination essay. I had to write 300 words. It was few words. But we had to remake 2 times. And I had to make blog page. But I could take writing 3 credit. I was feel relieve. But I also think about writing 4. Writing 4 is also have a lot of homework. I have big     uneasiness.

(170 words/ 16114 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿