2012年7月6日金曜日

Typing homework 14

Last summer vacation, I went to Malaysia in my friend. I visited Malaysia in twice. So I love Malaysia. Malaysia lives my host family. I was second years in high school; I went to Malaysia in winter. I experienced something. And my host family is so kind for me. Every holiday, my host family went to sightseeing with me. I decide that go to Malaysia every year and meet my host family and foreign friends!! Maybe I will go to Malaysia in this summer vacation. After the Bon, I will go. Nowadays, I contact my host mother and Malaysian friends. My host mother said, my “Maybe we will stay in Malaysia in this summer, but next year, we are going to Australia. Because my daughter and twin sons live in Australia.” If my host family goes to Australia, I want to go to Australia. My hobby is travel all around the world!! My plan I will go to Taiwan and Italy in university life. I want to go to all country!!

(172 words/11254 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿