2012年7月24日火曜日

BR 1:15 The Stinking story of RUBBISH

'If you look inside a dustbin, you'll see that over four fifths could be recycled or turned into compost.' (p.63)

Nowaday, I often see rubbish in this university. For example, cigarette, paper, cans and so on. When I was high school first grade student. I drop my rubbish on the road. But I belonged to a student council and volunteer group, so we did picking up rubbish every Wednesday around the school and nearest station. After belonged to the this club, I didn't drop my rubbish on the road. Because I felt that picking up rubbish were so tired and trush rubbish gave bad influence in the world environment. And now, I belonging to volunteer club. But not university club. I have to picking up rubbish in Kumamoto area and Fukuoka area.

131 words


Katie Daynes. (2006). The Stinking story of RUBBISH. London U.K: Usborne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿