First, I will go to Sesebo Nagasaki, and I will meet my Taiwanese friend. She stays my friend’s house. She also experience home stay and Japanese culture. I met her in Aso camp. I will write Aso camp blogs in the future. Please wait it!!
By the way, my friends asked me. He said, ‘Hi, Junpei. Did you know her?? If you know her, please come to Sasebo!!’ I don’t have any plan. So I decided go to Sasebo.
Second, I will come back my home town. I have to go back my home town in this year. Because my grandfather died in January this year. Japan has “Bon.” Bon is so important traditional event in Japan. Bon is meaning dead people come back to their home. When it comes to Bon, all of relative and family gather at their home. And held drinking party, eating party and so on. And Bon’s last day, we held “Shorou Nagashi.” Shorou Nagashi mean is send died people soul for heaven again. We will go to river and make small ship. This ship made by straw or paper. So I will send my grandfather’s soul.
Next, I want to hard to my part time job. So my time salary up in this month. My time salary is 720 yen. It is so cheap. But if I could harder working, maybe raise my time salary. And I become night part time leader. I have a lot of responsibility. If our staffs missed anything, I have to deal. So important thing but I am not right company staff…
Next, I will meet my Chinese friend in August. This friend met Aso camp for the first time. I could make a lot of foreign friends. This friend stays Fukuoka. But he likes Shinkansen. His host family takes him Kumamoto and ride Shinkansen. We plan go to lunch and take Hinokuni Festival. I want to see him soon also.
Finally, I want to go trip. Best choice is go to abroad, but I don`t have enough money. I often go to Fukuoka, but I want to go to Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya and Hokkaido and so on. And I want to go to shopping also. I want to buy some clothes.
I have a lot of plan in this summer vacation. I also want to enjoy this summer vacation!!
(422/422 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿