2012年8月7日火曜日

Sesabo trip^^

 Hi everyone. I went to Sasebo and met my Taiwanese friend. Her name is Sarah.
I went to Sasebo 5 to 7 August. I will talk about my Sasebo trip.
 First day, I was got up at 6:00 am. It is so early and so hard for me. Because I had part time yesterday, this day my part time job place closes at 11 o’clock pm. I came back home at midnight and go to bed at 1 o’clock. I slept only 5 hours!! Too short for me. But I have to ride a bus about 8 o`clock. This bus needs appointment. I got appointment already. First, I went to Doutor and I bought my breakfast. After that, I went to main terminal and rode a bus. Kumamoto to Sasebo takes about 3 hours. After I ate my breakfast, I fell in sleep.
 After 3 hours, I arrived at Sasebo station bus terminal. And went to friend host family house. Her host family job is chief priest. He has so big temple. I was so surprised!! And met her soon!! I was so glad. And I ate lunch.
 After lunch, we went to green tea ceremony party. My job is interpreter. My English skill not good. But I hard to translate English to Japanese. I experienced real green tea ceremony for the first time. I took a lot of photo also. I know a few information about Japanese deep green tea. But I didn’t know real how to make deep green tea. I also learn how to make Japanese green tea.
After tea ceremony, we went to dinner. This time dinner is Yakiniku!! It’s so delicious. And so high grade price… So this restaurant uses bland beef. I and her much ate!! I want to go to again.
 Next day, we went to downtown in Sasebo only me and her. Her host family was so busy; I took her in down town. She wanted buy some souvenir. She bought a lot of things. For example, Japanese snack, pencil, origami, clothes and some medicine and so on. I don’t know why she bought Japanese medicine. After that, I heard her about why bought Japanese medicine reason. It is simple answer. Japanese medicine is nice quality. I think so too. And we went to also Sasebo station. She also likes super express train. She took many photos. But I was so tired. I wanted to come home soon.
 Came back home, we ate dinner and took a bath. After dinner we were talking much time. She said; don’t come back to Taiwan, because I come back Taiwan, my university start soon. I don’t like study. And I love Japanese food, I want to much eat. And also I made a lot of Japanese friends. You are also my best friend. I was so glad that she said. I said, ‘I will go to Taiwan and meet you.’ I want to go to Taiwan!!
 Last day, we went to post office. Because her baggage was so heavy. So she use international delivery service. After that I and she went to bus terminal. We had to say good bye. But we didn’t say this word. She was crying. But she also smiles. Because we promised that I will go to Taiwan next spring vacation. We can meet this time. Maybe I will stay her house. She said, “If you come to Taiwan, I will take you famous sightseeing place.” So we said good bye.
 This trip is so nice thing for me. I was taking about English all of time. It was hard for me. But nice experienced. And I make good foreign friends. I want to meet again in the future. Maybe next gather place is Taiwan. But if she comes at Japan again, I will go to her visit anywhere!! Thank you reading my long blog.

(645/1067 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿