Writing 4 class os little easy for me. In this semester, I don't have other class homework. Last semester I had to do a lot of homework. For example, international low, intercultural communication, speaking, and reading and so on. I had to go to computer room everyday. But this semester, I don't have to do reading homework. And also, I get used to how to write essay, typing homework, book review and movie review. But writing 4 homework is so heavy for me. I wrote about a lot of summer vacations memories. And also I finished 20 typing homework in October. I finished 18 book review in November. I think so early. I wrote essays too. First essay is How I have learnt languages. This essay use presentation. Next essay is My favorite place. I wrote about Starbucks. Last essay is Joint movie review. This essay wrote with Megumi. All essay is so difficult for me. But I could finish all essays and homework.
Writing 3 and 4 is so difficult class and suffer. But I think my English skill is little good more. If I have a lot of free time, I have to try to write blog 3-rd glade!!
(203 words/16317 words)
You finished early.
返信削除It is nice.
Thank you for everything during one year!
返信削除Thank you for your comment!
返信削除I think your English skill is very good!!
Good luck!!