2012年4月20日金曜日

BR 1-01: The Story CARS

Tomorrow's cars will be all kins of astonishing shapes. (P.61)

Because I choose this book, I have a driver license and I like F1. This book why cars were born said. I want to buy car. This book so interesting. Cars histories old!! I think people first thought the car is really amazing. I thought reading this book  now the car looks great, but I also want to ride to the old car. Benz and Volkswagen also has a history older, that you tow the car industry can be convinced to this day. Recently, such as eco-car has been released. When I buy car someday,  I can not expect that the car of the future is what will become of me. I want to buy car soon and ride it :)   
(130 words/2199 words)

Lesley Sims. (2005). The story of cars. London. Usborne.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿