2012年4月3日火曜日

Finish spring vacation :)

Hallo everyone :) In 30 March, finish my spring vacation. University spring vacation is so long lol!!
But my vacation did not enhance. First week and second week had extracurricular courses. This extracurricular courses enhance is employment exam countermeasure. And this extracurricular courses could not only 1-st grade student and no pay money :P This extracurricular courses  little be difficult for me :O I don't like mathematics. I don't remember mathematics content. Results of diagnostic tests math skills that used to be the last one was a devastating consequence. English and Japanese is normal score. I decided to hard study also mathematics!!
Finish extracurricular courses, I spent most of spring vacation a part-time job. So boring and I could save money. My friends said "You always stay your part time job place!! " There was no break only once a week. Face was said to have dandruff from store manager. I love coffee, but I want to drink coffee in my house. Nowadays I always drink cocoa and green tea.
Next Saturday and Sunday will held Freshman camp :) I have to advice for freshman. And  I am looking forward to freshman and cute girls :D hehe Last story is joke... 
Nowadays I have a headache, because of registration is difficult.  I want take Chinese and Spanish. Maybe I take Spanish. I will take Chinese next year. Registration is very difficult second year there is a lot of choices. I want to take TOEIC  extracurricular courses. My dream is get a job in aviation industry.
I should study more hard!! See you next weekend :) 
 (265 words/836 words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. > My dream is get a job in aviation industry

    You mean you want to be a cabin or flight attendant??

    返信削除