This year's Freshman camp is so awesome!!
The before a day of camp, I was very nervous :O Because I didn't know what I
can become friends with Freshman and didn't know successful a Fruit Basket Turnover!! I and leader and
my game leader made game penalty 4 o'clock. I slept only 3 hours and I have a
headache.
We arrived at
Nishigoshi, clean facility kitchen and washed all dishes and cookware. This
kitchen was so dirty. But we were able to clean up to Kitchen and dishes. After
the cleaning, we ate lunch. So fast ate it. Freshman that came immediately
after the lunch!! We didn’t have rest :X This year came many mans. I am very
glad. Eibei is many girls all of year!! Men in the camp of last year did not participate in only 15 person's, but this year joined men about 25 persons!! I was so surprised!! Girls about 60 persons joined this years camp.
First main programs are introduction yourself. Many freshman was nervous. I also nervous. Almost student said hometown, high school name, age, own birthday, the reason to came to this university and so on. Someone talked my dream. I have a dream also. I want to advice for my junior.
Second main programs are Fruits basket turnover!! I was the most nervous in this time. We ready various game penalties. For example, sing a song, helium gas, green juice, cosplay and so on. All of penalties was good and funny. I experienced helium gas!! I changed voice lol!!
Next, We ate dinner and took a bath. After the bath, We ready surprise for people born in April. We ready birthday cake. Surprizs was successful!! One of the girl was crying and delighted :O First day program was finished. But many students and leaders was stayed up at midnight. Talked about studying abroad and circle and how to study and so on. I stayed up at 2:00 o'clock, but I felt so sleepy. I was go to bed and fall in sleep.
This blog is last, but I have many stoires at Freshman camp at second day. I will writing next blog in this week. Please wait for next blog.
Second main programs are Fruits basket turnover!! I was the most nervous in this time. We ready various game penalties. For example, sing a song, helium gas, green juice, cosplay and so on. All of penalties was good and funny. I experienced helium gas!! I changed voice lol!!
Next, We ate dinner and took a bath. After the bath, We ready surprise for people born in April. We ready birthday cake. Surprizs was successful!! One of the girl was crying and delighted :O First day program was finished. But many students and leaders was stayed up at midnight. Talked about studying abroad and circle and how to study and so on. I stayed up at 2:00 o'clock, but I felt so sleepy. I was go to bed and fall in sleep.
This blog is last, but I have many stoires at Freshman camp at second day. I will writing next blog in this week. Please wait for next blog.
(368 words/1204 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿