2012年4月13日金曜日

Host family letter :)


Hallo! My name is Junpei. Please call me Jun. I want to meet soon. I like to go abroad. Because I like sightseeing and eating local food, communicate with foreign people and so on. I have twice so far visited in Malaysia. 


My dream would be travel abroad once a year. I want to go to Italy, Spain, France, German, America and so on. I like Europe because I love football. I want to watch Liga Espanola and Serie A. My favorite football player is Messi in FC Barcelona. He is the best football player in the world and he got the Ballon d'Or. France and German have delicious food. I want to try French cuisine sausage and Germany beer. But I cannot liquor. I tend to get drunk quickly. I don’t like drinking parties. But I like food parties. I love eating also. I love Japanese foods, Italian foods, and Malaysian foods and so on. Please took me delicious restaurant or cook me local foods.


How many people are in your family?? I will buy Japanese souvenir. What you want me to bring?? If you have daughters, I will buy cute things. If you have sons, I will buy cool things. If you don’t have a child, I will buy special things. What do you think Japan?? Japanese foods?? Japanese culture?? If I meet you, I will talk about and bring some pictures. I will talk about culture and foods. Please wait for me.


 My hobby is cooking and playing football. I often am cooking Japanese foods and pasta. I want cook food for your family. I began football in elementary school 3-rd grade. I often played football afterschool. But I not join the football club in my university. I am looking forward to meet my dear host family. Good bye.  
(303 words/1907words)

3 件のコメント:

  1. I want to go many countries, too.
    Do you know good restaurant in Malaysia?

    返信削除
  2. I want to go abroad too.
    What kind of Japanese foods will you cook for your host family?

    返信削除
  3. I want to go abroad, too.
    Where is the recommend tourist spot in malaysia?

    返信削除