2012年6月6日水曜日

BR 1:11 The Monkey King

"And there you will stay," Buddha declared, "Until you are ready to mend your says" (p.47)

Because I choose this book, I think this book is little be awesome. But didn't  awesome book. I imagine Saiyuki. Saiyuki is so awesome movie and drama. I watched all dramas and movie. Drama's Saiyuki casts so cool and beautiful. If you habe never been to watch movie or drama, you have to watch it :)
And I was born the year of the Monkey. My generation almost people also was born the year of the Monkey. Monkey years people typically said activity and legune. I think this opinion is right.  Because  my friends also activity. My friend often go to fishing in him holiday. Other friend often go to Fukuoka and so on.  I am also activity, because I also often go to outside :)

(144 words/8568 words)
Roise Dickins. (2007) The Monkey King. London, UK: Usborne 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿