~Snow white is fairest. Ask me another"said the mirror saucily before she could speak.~ (p.47)
This story is the most famous Disney story in the world. Maybe all of the people read this book. And this summer was shown movie in the world. I looking forward to watching this movie soon. This story queen is so self centeredness. This queen plan to killed by snow white. This reason is snow white more than beautiful for queen. I don't like self centeredness. I said self centeredness sometimes, but I am not said self centeredness in school and part time job. Maybe my character is generous. And also this personality a flew in my character. I old girlfried said, "please said more self centeredness. you always listening my self centeredness." But not changed my character. I try to said more self centeredness in this life.
Grimm, Jacob, & Grimm, Wilhelm. (2005). Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. London, U.K : Usborne.
(142 words/ 8975 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿