Today I get relax time at part time job. I worked at every Friday and Saturday. But today I have so important plan. Today held Brazil World Cup Qualifiers Japan vs Jordan. I finished last class, I came back home soon.
I came back home, I made today’s supper. Today I ate rice, miso soup and hamburger. After the supper, I took a bath. So early!! I was so excited. In 7:00 o’clock, start this big match!! My favorite player is Yuto Nagatomo. He was starting member. I was glad!! And I and my friends hope that participate in the game Ryo Miyaichi. He belongs to very famous team in England. This team name is Arsenal!! So strong team. His characteristic is running is so fast!! Maybe he is the fastest runner in the world.
Start match, the first time was in a state of antagonism. But in 20 minutes, Japan score a goal!! It is nice shoot. As soon as, Japan score again!! Today’s best player is Keisuke Honda!! He recorded 3 goals, 1 assist!! Japan was won, but I little be thought sad, because Japan was also not to take more than six score difference, not participation Ryo Miyaichi. I hope next match participation Ryo Miyaichi.
As a result, Japan’s team is winning. Score is 6-0!! Next match is Japan vs Australia!! I think this match is so important but I cannot watch see this match!! I have part time job!! Oh my god!! My guess is, Japan is in the 1-0 win. maybe this is match very fun!! See you again !(^^)!
I came back home, I made today’s supper. Today I ate rice, miso soup and hamburger. After the supper, I took a bath. So early!! I was so excited. In 7:00 o’clock, start this big match!! My favorite player is Yuto Nagatomo. He was starting member. I was glad!! And I and my friends hope that participate in the game Ryo Miyaichi. He belongs to very famous team in England. This team name is Arsenal!! So strong team. His characteristic is running is so fast!! Maybe he is the fastest runner in the world.
Start match, the first time was in a state of antagonism. But in 20 minutes, Japan score a goal!! It is nice shoot. As soon as, Japan score again!! Today’s best player is Keisuke Honda!! He recorded 3 goals, 1 assist!! Japan was won, but I little be thought sad, because Japan was also not to take more than six score difference, not participation Ryo Miyaichi. I hope next match participation Ryo Miyaichi.
As a result, Japan’s team is winning. Score is 6-0!! Next match is Japan vs Australia!! I think this match is so important but I cannot watch see this match!! I have part time job!! Oh my god!! My guess is, Japan is in the 1-0 win. maybe this is match very fun!! See you again !(^^)!
(265 words/ 8833 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿