
I love football very much!! I playing soccer for 10 years. My football life start in elementary school 3-rd year. I played football every day. My postion is DF. I love this position. And I have football referee lisence. I got this lisence in junior high school 1-st year. Football has a lot of difficult rule. For example , offside only can use hand of GK, indirectly free kick and so on. Maybe offside is the most difficult rule in the football world. I didn't understand offside for the first time. But my high school football club put to use an offside trap. I could understand offside rule. My football team not strong . We loosed last big match. But also win or lose football is good. I think football is the most good sports in the world. I hope Japan's national football team a world cup preliminary round.
Jones Rob Lloyd (2007), The story of Football. London, England: Young Reading. Usborne
(172 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿