2012年6月11日月曜日

Fukuoka :)

I went to Fukuoka last Sunday. I joined meeting in this summer camp in Aso. Maybe next month I will join this meeting again. Last month I went to Fukuoka also. We decided to these camp welcome party contents last meeting. This meeting decided to also party contents and other program contents. And I was appointed group leader in this year's camp. This year, we need more supporters. Because this year come to exchange student about 21 people but 23 in March, maybe supporter member decrease!! Maybe 5 persons... What should we do?? We don’t have good plan. And this year’s almost supporter can use only Japanese!! Maybe increase the burden of the reader. We have to hold meeting more time, but almost people student or worker. So we don’t have much meeting time. I think next month camp meeting is so important!! I couldn’t pass next month meeting. I hope that I looking forward to hear glad news net meeting (^_^)/

(161 words/ 9424 words)

2 件のコメント:

  1. I want to go to Fukuoka.
    I want to buy some clothes(+o+)

    返信削除
  2. I'm going to go to Fukuoka for Ayaka's live next month. I will stay there for three days.

    返信削除