2012年12月11日火曜日

My favorite cafe (Typing 14)

So Japan has a lot of cafes. For example, Starbucks, Doutor, saint-marc and so on. I love coffee. I always drink coffee in every morning. My morning start When I drink cup of coffee. Do you think cool?? I will talk about my favorite cafe. My favorite cafe is Doutor. I think Starbucks than Doutor is delicious and famous. But I think Doutor than Starbucks is cheap and not noisy. My favorite Starbucks menu is Green Tea powder blended with milk, ice and whipped cream. We called Matcha. My favorite Doutor menu is Cafe Mocha. So sweet drink. Doutor have various drink menus and food menus. For example, some sandwich, Danishes, waffles, sweet potato and so on. These foods so delicious!! Please go to Doutor!! And Doutor atmosphere so good. I have two reasons. Not noisy, separate areas for smokers and non-smokers. This reason is so important!! And My part time job place is also Doutor. I am night part time worker leader. Because I have been working there for more than 100 hours in a month. But my time salary is so cheap!! I want to raise my time salary!!

(193 words/ 14723 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿