So today, I have listening test for 4-th period. Listening class has 3 exams in this semester. I like listening class. This class we are watching some movie, and practice some words, listening, grammer and so on. But I don't like exam.
Tomorrow night we will go to dinner at downtown. Start time is 7 o'clock pm. and I also go to bus main terminal. Because I will take bus ticket. I will come back my hometown at December 31. I want to go back my hometown soon. And next year, I have a coming bof age celebration. I want to see my junior high school friend. And also we plan an alumni association. This party come to junior high school student and teacher. I want to enjoy this party.
I will come back Kumamoto at 4 January. And start my part time job January 5. it is so hard schedule. But I have to come back my hometown at 11 January again. Because we have on the first anniversary of my father's grandfather. I have to buy some Kumamoto souvenir. Please tell me good Kumamoto Souvenir. After come back Kumamoto, I have so big plan. It is school exam. Our school exams start at 28 January. I have to start study for exams :(
(243 words/15148 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿