2012年12月11日火曜日

My favorite sport (Typing 11)

I like sports!! I like baseball, tennis and so on. But I don't like swimming, basketball and volleyball. Because I not good player about these sports. I will talk about my favorite sport. My favorite sport is soccer!! Soccer is most famous sports in the world!!
When I was 3-rd grade in elementary school, I begun to soccer. Soccer has a lot of difficult rules. I think most difficult rule is off-side. I can't understand for the first time. But now, i understand. Because I can does soccer referee. I have soccer referee license. And my brother and father also have soccer referee license. And I continued soccer for ten years. I love soccer. When I was junior high school, my dream would be soccer player. But I was not good player. I had to give up my dream.
My favorite soccer position is DF. I think DF have to running long distance. My position is DF also. If I can play soccer again, I want to play DF again!!

(170 words/14158 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿