2012年12月11日火曜日

My favorite singer (Typing 13)

I always listening music. I think music is art. And nowadays many singers make songs by themselves. We call their 'singer song writer.' They are so cool!! I will talk about my favorite singer. My favorite singer is Jason Derulo!! He is 23 years old!! So young!! I think Japanese like Japanese singer. But when I was high school student, I listening foreign song, I was so exciting and interesting. I was listened Jason Derulo song in that time. I can't forget this song name. This song name is 'Whatcha Say' I couldn't understand that time. But I came back to Japan, I translated him song. I think that song mean is I don't say goodbye at my girlfriend. And I bought him CD. And I listening other foreign singer’s songs. For example, Jennifer Lopez, Chris brown, Alexandra stan and so on. I have goal and dream. I listening foreign music with no lyrics. I think this goal is so difficult. But I can do it in the future.

(172 words/ 14533 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿