(182 words/ 14905 words)
2012年12月11日火曜日
My favorite music (Typing 15)
How long listening music in a
day?? I think 3 or 4 hours listening music in a day. Some people say these
words. This words is 'No music No life' This words is so cool and good words.
Because, I think almost people experience listening music. Music gives some
power. When I feel alone, I listening music. When I feel sad, I listening
music. Now, I will talk about my favorite music. My favorite music is foreign
music. I think foreign music than Japanese music is cool!! And foreign music is
good listening practice subject. When I high school student second year, I
listening foreign music for the first time. But I can't understand in that
time. But now, I can understand song mean a little. Foreign music is so
difficult. Because foreign music have a unique grammar and meaning. And also I
think foreign music singing is so difficult for Japanese people. When I go to
Karaoke, I try singing song about foreign music. But I can't sing fluently. I
want to sing songs about foreign music fluently in the future.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿