2012年12月11日火曜日

My favorite Country (Typing 12)

I have been to visit various countries. For example, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and so on. Hong Kong was a stopover. But Hong Kong is so good and so big airport. I went to this airport last year. And Singapore and Malaysia I went 3 years ago. I will talk about my favorite country. My favorite country is Malaysia. I have 3 reasons. First, Malaysia foods are so yummy!! I went to Malaysia two times. I always eat a lot of food!! Malaysia has Chinese, Indian, and Malaysian Italian and so on. Malaysia restaurant food so delicious!!And Malaysia has well a lot of Tropical fruit!! So last time, I ate Mango, durian, dragon fruit, star fruit, guava, Ranputan, Longan, Mangosteen and so on. I love it!! I want to more tropical fruits!! And next Malaysia has so beautiful girls!! My Malaysian girl friends so beautiful!! We use English. But their English have an accent... And with local friend, use Chinese. I can't understand. But I will study Chinese and conversation with Chinese!! Finery, I have second family in Malaysia. Not real family. But my host family live in capital city Malaysia. This family so kind for me. I will meet again next spring!!

(203 words/ 14361 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿