2012年10月31日水曜日

BR 2:03 Nelson

'Britain had won an incredible victory. Seventeen enemy ship were captured and one sunk, although only four surviseda terrible gale that struck soon after the battle.' (62.p)

I don’t know about Nelson. I study about Nelson. Nelson is the famous in the U.K. He was success in the war. I don’t like war. Because war is a lot of people are dying at war. For example, usually women, children, elderly, and citizens and so on. I think war is not having good effect for nation. But nowadays, Japan and Chine and Korea relation is so bad. If continue this relation, I think that will start Asia war in the future. If will be start war, maybe I and other my friend have to join war. I can’t image this scene. I want to say for all country presidents. Please talking and looking for peaceful resolution.
 
(144 words/8808 words)
 
Minna Lacey (2005) Nelson London U.K: Usborne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿