2012年10月31日水曜日

My birthday ~part 2~

 Good night everyone!! Today my dinner is fried chicken and rice box. It was so pour my dinner. I wish I will be sick in the future. So now I will talk about my birthday Fukuoka trip day 2. Please read it. Let’s start my blog.
 Day 2, I get up at 8 o’clock. And I ate breakfast in my hotel. After take breakfast, I contact another Fukuoka friend. Because we promise go to shopping and sightseeing this day. But my friend not replies my mail and call. I was so worry about my friend.
After leave my hotel, I go to Fukuoka loft. I want to buy schedule book and book cover. Kumamoto doesn’t have loft and Tokyu-hands. But next year, Kumamoto has Tokyu-hands in Tsuruya depart. I can’t wait!!
 I during shopping, my friend called me and said, sorry Jumpei, I have sick. I can’t go to downtown and go shopping with you. I want to say again sorry. I reply, don’t worry about me. I really enjoy shopping now. Please take care of your health. Fukuoka to Kumamoto is not far. We can meet again soon. My friend was crying.
 After calling, I start shopping again. I go to Fukuoka Tokyu-hands. And looking forward to schedule  book. I am indecisiveness, I can’t decide schedule book. And I also was looking other products. For example, some pencils, notebooks, bath products and cook products and so on. I like shopping. I often go to downtown in Kumamoto and go shopping. Nowadays I bought some clothes and bath goods. I spend money about 20.000 yen. But I went to Fukuoka I spend 30.000 yen. It was so expensive!! I have to save money again.
 After Tokyu-hands, I went to in downtown and ate lunch. This day lunch is Takoyaki. This Takoyaki shop build in Hakata Daimaru depart!! When I was high school student 3-rd grade, I stayed at Fukuoka. Because I have for college entrance exam. Last college entrance exam day, my brother took this Takoyaki shop. It was so delicious!! This shop name is Takoyakki Kukuru. If you go to Fukuoka next time, please go to this shop.
 After lunch, I didn’t have any plan, but I have a lot of time. So I decided go to Fukuoka airport!! I like airport. I went to a lot of airport. For example, Fukuoka, Naha, Nagoya, Narita, Kansai International airport, Haneda, Shintitose. Other airports were Hong Kong international airport, Singapore Changi airport, Bangkok international airport and Kuala lumple International airport!! My favorite airports were Changi international airport and Hong Kong international airport. These airports are so beautiful and clean and have many good duty-free shops. I want to go to again in the future!!
 Why I like airport?? I have two reasons. First, I like the atmosphere of the airport. International airport come to a lot of foreigner. I like take photo with them. And next reason is that I like plane and grand staff. I want to become grand staff in the future. I want to go to Star Alliance group companies. This group is the most big airline company group in the world. These groups belong to ANA, Singapore Airlines, and Lufthansa and so on. These airline companies are so famous in the world!! I will do my best!!
 I was arrived Fukuoka international airport, a lot of people gather at arrival lobby. I didn’t understand that why gather a lot of people at arrival lobby. I waited a few minutes, some famous Korean actor come to arrival lobby. I am not interest in Korean actor. But many Japanese girls shouting!! It was so surprised…
 I walked all facility in Fukuoka airport. I also go to Fukuoka airport domestic lobby. This day came to hurricane and attacked to Okinawa. A lot of planes were canceled. Many grand staffs said sorry for customers. I think if I will be become grand staff, I have to do same thing. This work is so hard. But I have challenging sprits.
 After Fukuoka airport, I came back to Hakata station and go to Tokyu-hands again. I bought my new schedule book. And I went to other shops and buy something. I was so enjoy shopping and talk shop employees. I want to go to again.
 After shopping, I went to Hakata bus terminal. I ride to bus and came back to Kumamoto. It was so special memories and I can’t forget forever. I spend good time.

This is my birthday’s memories. Is it funny for you?? If you funny my blog, I was so glad!! Please read next blog again. I will write next blog soon. I will write about my part time job in the future. See you again in my blog!! ( ̄▽ ̄)
(790 words/ 8372 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿