Hallo everyone. Today is so good weather. Weather is sunny. But so cold day. My friend catches a cold. Please take care of your health. So I will talk about my birthday memory in this year. Please read it.
My birthday is September 14. My friends live in Fukuoka. These friends said, please come to Fukuoka in your birthday. We hold your birthday party!! I was so glad and I decide go to Fukuoka in my birthday. And other my Kumamoto friend also invites my birthday party. And I think I buy something for my Fukuoka friends. Because my Fukuoka friends already finished her birthday. Another Fukuoka friend’s birthday is September 16. It is so near my birthday.
So I went to Francfranc. This shop is my favorite shop. I often go to Francfranc, and I bought something. I bought cute mug cup for my friends. This mug cup has special function. This mug cup we pour hot water, after that change mug cup picture!! I was so surprise. I think this present is glad for my present.
My birthday, I and my Kumamoto friend gather in downtown. And we went to lunch in my favorite restaurant. This restaurant has a lot of foods. I ate fried chicken. My friend ate paste. It was so delicious.
After lunch, we ride a bus to Fukuoka. We were talking about my birthday and about other friend. I was spending so good time in a bus. My Kumamoto friend said, I want to meet Fukuoka friends soon!! I also think same thing. We met these friends August last time. I want to meet again soon.
We were arrived Fukuoka Tenjin Bus Terminal at 16 o’clock. And we went to my hotel. After put my baggage, we went to Tenjin station. This place is gather point. After ten minutes, all members came to gather point. And we went to Italian restaurant. It was so cool place. Our room is no so big. And this restaurant ready to my birthday cake. And start party!!
We ate delicious food during party. But suddenly, my Fukuoka friends give me present. This present is colored paper. This colored paper writes other friends and foreign friends’ message!! It was so surprised and so glad. After that I also present my present for my Fukuoka friends!! My friends were also surprised and glad.
After party, we went to Starbucks. And I surprised again. Because my other friends came to this Starbucks!! This friend also met in summer camp in Aso. . I said long time no see!! How about you?? I’m fine. And we were talking about 2 hours!! It was so long time. But we were spend so good time.
After Starbucks, we were break up and go back to my hotel. My Kumamoto friend goes to Fukuoka friend home. And I take a bath and go to bed soon. I was feeling so tired.
This is my birthday day 1 memories. I will write day 2 memories next blog. Please wait!! See you later( ´ ▽ ` )
My birthday is September 14. My friends live in Fukuoka. These friends said, please come to Fukuoka in your birthday. We hold your birthday party!! I was so glad and I decide go to Fukuoka in my birthday. And other my Kumamoto friend also invites my birthday party. And I think I buy something for my Fukuoka friends. Because my Fukuoka friends already finished her birthday. Another Fukuoka friend’s birthday is September 16. It is so near my birthday.
So I went to Francfranc. This shop is my favorite shop. I often go to Francfranc, and I bought something. I bought cute mug cup for my friends. This mug cup has special function. This mug cup we pour hot water, after that change mug cup picture!! I was so surprise. I think this present is glad for my present.
My birthday, I and my Kumamoto friend gather in downtown. And we went to lunch in my favorite restaurant. This restaurant has a lot of foods. I ate fried chicken. My friend ate paste. It was so delicious.
After lunch, we ride a bus to Fukuoka. We were talking about my birthday and about other friend. I was spending so good time in a bus. My Kumamoto friend said, I want to meet Fukuoka friends soon!! I also think same thing. We met these friends August last time. I want to meet again soon.
We were arrived Fukuoka Tenjin Bus Terminal at 16 o’clock. And we went to my hotel. After put my baggage, we went to Tenjin station. This place is gather point. After ten minutes, all members came to gather point. And we went to Italian restaurant. It was so cool place. Our room is no so big. And this restaurant ready to my birthday cake. And start party!!
We ate delicious food during party. But suddenly, my Fukuoka friends give me present. This present is colored paper. This colored paper writes other friends and foreign friends’ message!! It was so surprised and so glad. After that I also present my present for my Fukuoka friends!! My friends were also surprised and glad.
After party, we went to Starbucks. And I surprised again. Because my other friends came to this Starbucks!! This friend also met in summer camp in Aso. . I said long time no see!! How about you?? I’m fine. And we were talking about 2 hours!! It was so long time. But we were spend so good time.
After Starbucks, we were break up and go back to my hotel. My Kumamoto friend goes to Fukuoka friend home. And I take a bath and go to bed soon. I was feeling so tired.
This is my birthday day 1 memories. I will write day 2 memories next blog. Please wait!! See you later( ´ ▽ ` )
(510 word/ 8092 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿