I think knights are so cool. Knight was active in the Europe of the past. I think knights are looks like Japanese Samurai. Japanese Samurai also was active in the Japan of the past. Japan had Sengoku period about 500 years ago. Do you know Nobunaga Oda?? He was the best Samurai in this period. If I could go to Sengoku period, I want to meet him or other famous Samurai. For example, Hideyoshi Toyotomi, Ieyasu Tokunaga, Asamasa Ngai and Shingen Takeda and so on. These famous samurai were active in that time. I watched there is TV drama. All TV drama was so cool. I like Sengoku period. When I was high school student, I major in Japanese history class. And now I also take Japanese history class. But university class is so boring for me. I want to learn Sengoku period!!
(162 words/9097 words)
Jane Binghan (2006) Stories of Knights London U.K: Usborne

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿