(145 words/3961 words)
2012年10月21日日曜日
My favorite car (Typing 2)
I get a driver license first
grade in university, But I am living alone, I don't have a car not yet. I want
to buy in the future. If I have a lot of money in the future, I want to buy
high bland car. But I don't want to buy foreign country high car bland. For
example Ferrari, BMW, Benz and so on. I want to buy LUXUS!! LUXUS is Japanese
bland. Made by Toyota Japan. Toyota is the biggest car company on the world. I
recommend that I have two reasons. First, Japanese bland name value is not too
bad. Second, Japanese car bland quality is the best in the world. Japanese car
is cool and strong. A lot of country people buy Japanese car. Products made in
Japan are a popular in the world. Japanese people should use the product in
Japan.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿