Day 3 also get up at 7 o’clock. This day, I am so fine. I could much time sleeping. But some Japanese students and exchange students not get up gather time. We ready to some penalty. This penalty is that show the radio exercise in front of head. This day about 6 people were late. Exchange student didn’t know radio exercise 2. This penalty this is only Japanese students. I am not did this penalty. I was so good supporter.
Start radio exercise part 2. I think radio exercise part 2 is more difficult than radio exercise part 1. Almost school use radio exercise part 1 in P.E class. So we remember radio exercise part 1. But radio exercise part 2 is not famous to Japanese student. I also couldn’t dance part 2. But older people could radio exercise part 2. This is real old man's wisdom.
After the radio exercise, we came back to hotel and went to restaurant and ate breakfast. Today also buffet style. I ate egg and miso soup and natto and so on. I ate during natto, other exchange student look at me. I said why you look at me?? Natto is so delicious Japanese tradition food. Please try it!! One of exchange student tried it, but said, not delicious for me!! Smell and taste is so bad…
After breakfast, we ready to that go to outside. This day we ready to sightseeing. We planned go to Kumamoto castle and Mt. Aso. First go to Kumamoto castle, after that we go to Mt. Fuji.
So hotel to Kumamoto castle take about 1 hour and half. It was long distance. But we enjoyed talk with exchange student. We talk about favorite Japanese things. Almost exchange student like Japanese cartoon. I didn’t surprise it. But I was so surprise thing. Almost exchange student remember Japanese cartoon theme song. Some of student could sing theme song it. And we talk about this day night program. This night exchange student had to speech about Japanese. Japanese student had to translate English to Japanese. It is difficult to give a reading in the Roman alphabet. Some exchange student made sentence soon, but my group some member made sentence is lately. I was a little irritation.
We arrived Kumamoto castle at 10:30 o’clock. Exchange student so excited. I went to Kumamoto castle 3 times. I felt boring. But exchange student asked many question. But I couldn’t say anything. We ready to 3 instructors. Exchange student together with instructors. Japanese student translated instructor what you said. Some instructors couldn’t use English. It was so hard job.
After Kumamoto castle sightseeing, we went to Jousaien. We ate lunch in Jousaien. It was buffet style. It was so delicious. I had never been to go to Jousaien in this time. Jousaien has a lot of shops. For example, restaurant, goods shop, information place and so on. I ate lunch, I sightseeing again in Jousaien. Jousaien is wide. I couldn’t go to all shops.
After lunch, we went to Mt.Aso. Everyone was sleeping way to Mt.Aso. I couldn’t sleep in that time. I had to translate my group exchange student speech. I wanted to sleep in that time.
We arrived Mt.Aso. Weather is so good. Our plan is go to top of Mt.Aso. But this day top of Aso that there were a volcanic gas. We couldn’t go to top of Mt.Aso. We went to Volcano Museum. Some exchange student said boring. We also went to Kusasenri. Kusasenri is so big place and so wide!! Exchange student play at Kusasenri. I also play with exchange student.
Mt.Aso to hotel took about 10 minutes, everyone get up all time. After arrived hotel. We gather group member. Because this night program is farewell party. Farewell party we had to do group presentation and Exchange student Japanese speech. Our group held meeting. Meeting contents is secret this blog. Please wait for my sentence.
This night dinner is buffet style. This night was last camp dinner. I felt little be sad. I want to continue this camp. Other student also said this word. Exchange student said, I want to come back my host family house. And I took many photos. I made good memories.
After dinner, we held farewell party!! This is last big program. Out group presentation is Rock-paper-scissors train. Other group held singing song, dancing and so on. All presentation was so good!! Everyone took a lot of photos. I also took a lot of photo also. After presentation, we listening exchange student Japanese speech. All exchange students said Thank you for Japanese YE supporter. I was so glad. We were waiting this word. Farewell party held also soda drink early tournament. Exchange student man is so early drinking!! I was so surprised. I have self-confidence, but I was loose. I was so shocked!! Other Japanese supporter also loosed. We said where we came from?? We were not Japanese.
After party, we held last meeting. Content is checking tomorrow activity. We have only one program. This program is dissolution formula. But I couldn’t join this program. Because I had to leave hotel at 8:30 o’clock. I have exam next day. I couldn’t join it. Other exchange student said, ‘I don’t said goodbye for you. You are so kind for me. I want to meet again. Please come to Taiwan. Or I will come Japan again. I promise.’ Other exchange student said some words. My roommate present for me. I had to keep it!!
Last day I get up at 7 o’clock. And leave to hotel at 8 o’clock. When I was leave to hotel, some exchange student come to entrance. And came to see me. I was so glad and little be crying. And I said goodbye.
This is my YCE camp 2012 in Aso daily. It was so long sentence I have to said sorry. But I continue write next blog in the future. Please wait next my blog. See you again!!
(1041 words/6646 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿