Do you know Bon?? Bon is so important Japanese tradition event. Bon is gathering all cousins and relative. And also come back manes. We gathering parishioner home and eat many foods and drinking a lot. My family is also gathering all relative. This year, my father’s grandfather died in January. This year we called Hatsu-Bon. I had to go back my home in this year.
I came back home in August 12. Other relative came back already. I went to father’s grandmother home first. I left my Kumamoto home at 1 o’clock pm. But when I was arrived Tosu station, Tosu station was happened some accident. I stayed Tosu station about 1 hour. I ate famous udon noodle in Tosu station. I eat this udon every time. This place is so yummy!! If you go to Tosu station in the future, please try it!!
I was arrived my father’s grandmother home at 5 o’clock pm. I took about 4 hours!! I was so late. I was feeling so tired. I wanted to go to bed soon, but this night we went to sushi restaurant. This sushi restaurant so delicious and also delicious noodle!! This noodle name is Ponchan. Taste is soy souse. If I go to this sushi restaurant, I eat thi noodle every time.
We came back home from sushi restaurant, I came back real my home!! It was so happy!! I gave some Kumamoto souvenir for my family. I bought liquor for my father, and also bought some sweets for my mother. I didn’t buy for my older brother. I had to buy something for my brother. But I didn’t have money in this time. So I will come back my hometown next Friday to Sunday again. Because we don’t have any classes Wednesday to Sunday. I have long holidays!! I don’t belong to any club and circle. I don’t have to go to culture festival. I don’t interest in culture festival. So I want to come back home soon!! And I will buy something souvenir for my older brother.
Next day I went to father’s grandmother home. And came to monk my house. After came back monk, we ate hors d'oeuvre. It was delicious but my father and older brother drank liquor. My mom goes to mother’s grandmother home. I had to drive at my home with my father and brother. And during the party, I went to shopping. I bought liquor, hors d'oeuvre, snack and so on. I was look like servant. I thought if I didn’t have driver license, I can’t move my father’s grandmother house.
After drinking party, my mother came back from mother’s grandmother house. My father and brother fall in sleep. My mother and I go to shopping in downtown. I was driving. I have to driving practice, because I don’t have car in Kumamoto. I can buy car, but I think don’t need car in this life. I have cool bicycle in Kumamoto. My bicycle is about 20.000 yen. I think little expensive. My bicycle is Mountain Bike. Last February, I was stolen my bicycle near my house. I was so shocked. And not came back my bicycle. I bought new one.
When we came back from downtown, my brother and father get up already. We ate dinner and go back my real home. And take a bath and go to bed soon. This day so tired. I felt nervous, because I was driving so long time. I had to practice more!!
Next day, I met older friends!! These friends live in Kurume and Hiroshima. But hometown is same and junior high school also same. We were soccer club member. We talked about high school memories and university memories. One friend said, hi Jumpei, You change your personality?? You were shy in junior high school student. But you were not shy now!! I think I changed my personality. And we talked about girl. I can’t write something!! Sorry^^
And we went to drive!! My friend had a car. We went to downtown. I was so funny!! Another friend doesn’t have driver license. He said please teach me how to driving car and bike. We said same words!! You have to go to driving school soon!! We think driving school stay at near your university. I think my friend not go to driving school soon. He doesn’t have enough money.
After come back driving, I went to my mother’s grandmother house!! I met my grandmother!! I think I met my grandmother in January last time!! I said long time no see!! My grandmother glad and give some money. I also glad. I stayed at 3 hours!! I ate a lot of food and drinking juice. I spend so good time.
After stayed at my grandmother house, I went to father’s grandmother house again and go to river. We did Shourou-Nagashi. Shourou-Nagashi mean is that we go to river and made some ship. This ship made about wood. This ship took some fruit and liquor. And see off our manes. Our manes ride our ship, and come back heaven. This is Shourou-Nagashi. Please remember this event. Our ship took fruits, liquor, noodle, Sashimi and so on. My grandfather like these foods and liquor. My grandfather’s most favorite food is sashimi. He always eats it every night with liquor. I don’t forget ever. So I will come back my hometown next Friday, I will buy Kumamoto liquor for my grandfather. I love my grandfather. I have a lot of memories with my father’s grandfather. For example, he fixes my bicycle, buy some snack for me, and always smile and so on. It was good memories. I want to meet again when I will die.
After went to river, I came back home and talk with my family. We talk about my future. My family worries about my job hunting activity. I have to do my best and get some qualification. My dream is enter Airline Company. I need TOEIC and other qualification. I will do my best.
Next day, I came back to Kumamoto. I felt so sad. But I get some energy. These nice memories in this summer. I want to come back my hometown soon!!
This is one of my summer vacation memories. I think summer vacation is so long for me. But I can relax and save money in this year summer vacation. I can’t wait next spring vacation!! Thank you for reading. See you again(((o(*゚▽゚*)o))).
(1116 words/7582 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿