2012年10月22日月曜日

YCE camp day 2





Hallo everyone. Today is so good weather. So now, I will talk about Youth Exchange Camp 2012 second day. Please read it!!
 Second day started at so early morning. I was get up at 6 o’clock. Because I wanted to go to hot spring. When I went to hot spring, hop spring was not people stay here!! I was monopoly of hot spring. I stayed at about 30 minutes. I feel so good!!
 After take a bath, we gather at Robby. But my roommates not get up that time. I went to my room and I shake my roommate. My roommate force get up of me. But other room exchange student and other Japanese supporter not get up gather time. I thought exchange student and Japanese are same people. Some exchange student said, please more take sleep time. I want to sleep a lot of time.
 After all member gather, we went to outside. We tried radio exercise. Exchange student so surprised. Some exchange student said, our country doesn’t have like this exercise. Exchange student couldn’t this exercise. We had to teach how to do exercise. We were doing radio exercise 1. I said for exchange student, we have to do radio exercise tomorrow also, but tomorrow, we will do radio exercise 2. Please wait tomorrow. Some student said, I can’t get up early tomorrow also!! But we didn’t hear him words.
 After exercise, we came back to hotel and ate breakfast. This day breakfast is buffeting style. I ate egg, dried seaweed, seasoned cod roe, fish and so on. Other exchange student ate bread and rice. I think this combination was so strange. Can you eat rice with bread?? I asked him, it was nice?? He said, so nice!! It was delicious. I can eat more rice and bread.
 After breakfast, we ready to next program. Next program is Japanese culture training. We prepare make Japanese fan, Origami, Shodou. But I was fan making professional engagement. Last year, I was fan making professional engagement also. If I join next YCE camp, I will do fan making professional engagement also. I can use excel soft, and make all member fan. This year use group photo and Kumamon and AKB48. And this fan can put some stamp and words. Some group put star, some group put heart, and some group put various country greeting. I was so hard!! I had to listening group demand, and make group fan. I was so tired in this program.
 After ate lunch, started next program. Next program was sport activity. We ready to basketball, tennis, doge ball. But I not joined this program; because I was so tired, I take relax. First, I went to hot spring again. And stay one hour. And I stayed entrance hall. And talk lion’s club member. After 3o minutes, other exchange student and supporter came back hotel.
 Next program has two choices, first, take relax. We could go hot spring and your room. Other choice is go to Karaoke!! I choose go to Karaoke. Karaoke came about 30 people. I took many photos with almost people. I like take photo. We ready to time about 3 hours. I think stop singing sometimes, but not stopping singing. This year member is so fine. They are singing, dancing and taking photo.
 During Karaoke, I came back my room sometimes. Because my roommate said, I felt little bad. I have a headache. Finally he went to hospital. Not serious sick. He was heat illness.
After karaoke, we ate dinner. This day dinner is so normal Japanese dinner. Menu was tofu, tempura, and sashimi and so on. All dishes are delicious.
 After dinner start next program. Next program is board of intercultural. We ready to Japanese tradition snack and game. For example, watermelon clash, cotton candy making experience, making experience clash ice sweet and so on. And we changed costume!! I changed Jinbee and F.C.Barcelona uniform. Other students wear various costumes. For example, yukata, some character mask, makes girl and so on. Some Japanese students wear Malaysian costume and made Samurai. It was so cool!! And I remember my Malaysia memories.

 This event was the most exciting was watermelon clash. Water melon clash is some blinkers aim to watermelon. Other people were doing issue instructions to watermelon. All exchange student so exciting. But we were so nervous, because we had to clean after watermelon. And ate all watermelon also. It was so hard for me. Last year also ate a lot of watermelon.
 After this program I went to hot spring again. This day I went to hot spring 3 times!! So many. I stayed at hot spring about 30 minutes this time. After take a bath, we held meeting again. Tomorrow have gone to sightseeing. We check sightseeing place and what we should do the way to place in bus. This day meeting is so short.
 After meeting I came back my room and talking with my roommate and other roommate. We did tramp game. I was spend good time. I was so happy. After trump game, we were sleeping soon. We said good night.
 This is YCE second day contents. I remember that this day is so hard. But I think, third day is also hard for me. I will write third day. I think next blog is so long maybe. Because I want to write a lot of contents. Please wait next my blog post.

(905 words/ 5605 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿