2012年10月21日日曜日

Sick...

 Hallo everyone. How are you?? I am… so feel bad. Because I had sick about Wednesday to Sunday. I have cold, stomach, headache, fever and so on. It was so hard for me. I will talk about my sick story.
 I felt I was the physical condition of the accident on Wednesday afternoon. I thought that I have a fever. But I continue go to class. When I came back home, I measured the temperature. Thermometer showed 37 ° 5. This I had to go to hospital, but I didn’t go to hospital.
 Wednesday night, my fever is high, I call my mother. My mother said, I can’t go to soon, you have to take much water and some medicine. And you go to hospital tomorrow also. I drink much of sports drink and medicine soon. But I felt so bad, I couldn’t sleep.
 Thursday, I went to hospital soon nearby my home. Doctor said, your sick are Infectious gastroenteritis. You need to rest and drip. I stayed hospital about 4 o’clock. And doctor gave a lot of medicine. I came home, my friend visited my home and gave sports drink and fruit jelly. I was so glad. And all time I stayed on my bed. So boring but so feel bad. And I couldn’t eat anything. I could  only drink.
 Friday, I felt little be good, but I couldn’t eat anything. And I went to hospital and drip again. Doctor said, you can stay long time. Because you are living alone. I stay about 3 hours.
Saturday, my family visited my home from Saga. My family brought various fruits!! For example, apple, grape, orange and so on. I was so happy and I want to say sorry. My mother cleaned my room. And buy some food. And this day I can eat fruit. And stop fever and headache.
 This is my sick story. I don’t experience sick again. I will take flu vaccination in this year. If you know cheap flu vaccination hospital, please tell me!!

(337 words/4700 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿