Your presentation is simple! Good!! Which do you like Spanish or English? I think Chinese is difficult to study. Please teach me when you understand it!
Your presentation and your voice is great. lol I studied German last year. Are you interested in German? I think you had better paste some illustrations.
I learned German last year!
返信削除It is good!!!
Hi, Junpei!
返信削除I want to learn Spanish. Is it difficult?
I like language, too.
How did you study Spanish?
返信削除Thank you for commenting to my blog.
返信削除Your PPL is so good.
Why did you choose Spanish?
Why do you want to learn Chinese?
返信削除Your presentation is so good!
Your presentation is good!
返信削除Did you go abroad?
I think you study English hard.
返信削除What is your dream?
Which country do you want to go?
返信削除Is Spanish fun? I studied French last year. It was difficult for me.
Your presentation is simple! Good!!
返信削除Which do you like Spanish or English?
I think Chinese is difficult to study.
Please teach me when you understand it!
Your presentation and your voice is great. lol I studied German last year. Are you interested in German? I think you had better paste some illustrations.
返信削除It is good!
返信削除What language do you want to learn?
I want to learn Korean.
Thanks your comment!
返信削除Your presentation is very intelligible!
You often go to abroad.
返信削除I think it is very good.
I want to go.
Your presentation is very good and easy to understand!!
返信削除I want to study Italian, too :)