Did you watch "The Pirates of
Caribbean"?? I love this movie. I watched all story. I'm a man. Man's is
trying adventure in a life. I want to see and get treasure. I couldn’t that I become
be a pirate. Because I don’t like sea. Do you like sea?? I like mountain more than
sea. Mountain is beautiful. For example, grow many trees, the song of birds, clear
river and so on. And in winter at mountain, we will be able to skiing. Let’s go
to skiing in this winter with me.I don’t like sea another reason that sea’s accident so dangerous and dreadful. If our ships are sunk, we couldn’t escape from the ship. Because in this case, scene of all around the sea and we couldn’t swim for a long time. The entire customer will be dying. I want to not die in the sea.
(162 words/5046 words)
Punter Russell. (2003). stories of Pirates. London, U.K: Usborne
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿