2012年5月23日水曜日

Last weekend

 Hi everyone. How did you spend this weekend?? Last Saturday I spend so boring day. I wake up at 10 a.m. and started many homework. For example, English central, Book review, and so on. First, I did English central. We have to do get point 30,000!!
But I like English central!! I want to more good my pronunciation. And English central has much funny videos. For example, music video, my favorite actor and actress movies video and so on.  I decided this program finish in June!!
 After the central, I did write book review. I don't like book review. We cannot write summary. If I could write summary, maybe I finish 15 books soon.
 After the book review, I want to do power words. But I should go to my part time job. Saturday my coffee shop came many many customers!! And this day, I was person in charge. Liability is so heavy. But I have many younger workers. It is good things, because I can take many holidays. In spring vacation, I took only 8 holidays. Spring vacation, I don't go outside of Kumamoto. But in this summer vacation, I will go to Malaysia!! I want to go to club and meet my host family!!
 Finish the part time, we went to Hargen Datz. I love Hargen Datz. Nowadays, I eat chocolate ice cream. I love chocolate too!! I want to eat chocolate every day.
 In Sunday, my family came to Kumamoto. I asked my parents, “Please take rice and snack!!” In fact, my parents took rice J I feel happy. And my parents took many clothes.If my parents not took many clothes, maybe buy new one. I use so old T-shirts.
And we went to Hikarinomori, ate lunch with my family. So long time no eat lunch with my family. And window shopping. I want to take much time, but my family came back home in 4 p.m.

This weekend, I had been to rich. I could took relax and refresh time. I want to such a week every week. Thank you read my blog. See you next time later.

(353 words/6245 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿