2012年5月21日月曜日

Essay 1:02a-b University life


Dear exchange students!! Hallo!! Now I introduce my university. My university stays at Kumamoto. Kumamoto is good place. My university nearby downtown. About ten minutes by bicycle. Downtown have many good shops, good restaurants, and good clothes shop and so on. That there is no trouble in usually life. Nearby my university. big super market!! I’m living alone; I often go to this super market!! This store name is “HIROSE.” If you need something, let's go to this super market.

My university has facility. For example, English lounge, convenience store, library and so on. First, I introduce English lounge. I am English lounge staff. This lounge comes to a lot of students and other exchange students. And also staff exchange students. In lunch time, we eat lunch with various students. Sometimes, come to teacher. In autumn, we hold Halloween party. We change costume. And eat snacks, food and so on. In Christmas, we also hold Christmas party!! We ready Christmas present and a lot of food and game!! This facility so awesome place and funny place J

 Second, I will talk about library. This library so big!! Maybe our library has 30,000 books. And also has many computers!! We can use free. This library could use in midnight. In holiday also open. But open short time. So I have many homework, I often use this library. I couldn’t study homework in my house. I don’t have concentration at my house. And library is very quiet and pleasant. If you like watch movie, you should this library, because this library have a lot of DVD. You can watch about foreign movie, Japanese movie and so on. I often watch DVD with my foreign student and Japanese friends.

Next I will talk about not have my university facility. We need a lot of facility. For example, more foods shop, music store, more elevator and so on. We need the most facilities are restaurants. In lunch time, we couldn’t sit a sheet in cafeteria. I could sit a sheet in lounge. But other students couldn’t sit. We want to build of McDonald!! Almost student love McDonald. And McDonald short latency of the meal. Our university has a little place. Maybe make McDonald easily of university. And I want to also make CD shop. In downtown not have CD shop. Only build TSUTAYA. But TSUTAYA, CD not selling much. I want to build Tower Records!! Tower Records is the most famous CD shop in Japan. Please make it. :P

  Finally Kumamoto Gakuen University is good university. This university has good facility and good student and good teachers!! One years ago, I was admitted at Kumamoto Gakuen University. The first time was nervous every day. But spend much times, I could make a lot of Japanese friends and exchange students. I have been able to send the full daily. In this summer vacation, I will go to trip with friends. I want to use to enable this college life. If you have interested or come to this university, we are looking forward to you coming here and talking about something!! I hope meet soon J



(522 words/5568 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿