Today I made American affairs homework, but my English skill is very low. Please check my homework. My story title is
~During Treaty of Paris ends
French and Indian War Story~
Please read it.
What do you think about peace?? I think peace is not here. Pease
stay in heaven. But I want to go to heaven soon. Almost people think so. This story
is sad story…
This story Treaty of Paris ends French and Indian War. My name is
David. I live in America. And I am native people. I was 21 years old. I have
girlfriend. My girlfriend name is Chloe. She is same age. I love her. But this
story, I want to forget this memory.
In 1755, started French and Indian War. For the first time, I and my
girlfriend spend peace time. I went to river every day, because I fishing fish.
My girlfriend went to farm every day. She makes vegetables. I loved her dishes.
And my friend Kevin also goes to hunting. Kevin also has girlfriend.
Ends of war, British officer came my village, and said “You guys
should belong to this war! If you disobey this order, we would break this village!”
Back then this time, our village cheers British. Battle of Britain was bad, so British
decided to use the war to the natives. We so surprised. But this is a fate. We said
“We don’t want to belong to war. But it is fate. We have condition. If our village
attacks by enemy, we come back our village.” British officer said “OK. I
understand.” But this promise, here was promise that will be not protected.
First my friend Kevin goes to battlefield. Two month ago, I go to battlefield.
But British battlefield is was hell. No food no medicine. Maybe this battle is
finish soon. Just in time, we got a letter from my girlfriend. This letter
said, “please come back soon!! Our village attacked by France!!” We soon
negotiate with General. But general said, “You must stay here. Because you are British
people. There are signed a treaty with us.”
After ten days, French and Indian War. British are loosed. I and
Kevin come back my village. But too late. My village everything was gone. Food,
house, people and so on. And also our girlfriends… We cried all night.
If we come back at that time, maybe change result in my village. We should
come back soon. We are surge of anger. We took unreasonable treatment in
British. We cannot suppress our anger. And we are last of natives, because our native’s
woman all died. So we cannot make new baby…We only go decayed. I and Kevin
deiced to select go to die and meet my girlfriend in heaven. In this day, we
drop in valley and died. We meet my girlfriend again in heaven…. We can become a star. And I was able to obtain
an eternal peace.
(504 word/7440 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿