2012年5月31日木曜日

Last weekend :)

The last weekend is so awesome weekend!! I will talk about my last weekend (^^)/

In 26 Saturday

 This day get up 10:00 o’clock. But this day went to down town soon. Because usually, I went to downtown in afternoon. Because start my part-time job start 16:00 o’clock. But this day, my part time job places not much people in this day. I enter my job place in 14:00 o’clock. 10-hour work is so hard!! I feel so tired in evening. And this day recorded the highest sales of the past. The person was comparable to the average. But almost people ordered for expensive drinks and foods. We had to feed enough food for tomorrow morning. However, that day did not end until the last preparation is the last. My part time job senior said, “I think that so is the experience of a busy day for the first time.” After all, I could came back home at 1:30 o’clock. But I had to get up at 7:00 o’clock tomorrow morning. Because I had to ride 8:00 o’clock and leave to Fukuoka!! I came back home, I was slept soon.

 In 27 Sunday

  I could wake up at 7:00 o’clock. I was relived. And I leave my home at 7:30 o’clock. I arrived in downtown at 7:45 o’clock. And went to my part time job place and bought my breakfast. After ate breakfast, I ride bus and go for Fukuoka  I took a bus about 2 hours. It’s all time I was slept. I want to take long sleep time!!
Arrived in Fukuoka, I went to Tenjin!! Tenjin is the most famous place in Fukuoka. Tenjin has a lot of fashionable stores and good taste restaurants. But I not buy anything. I want to buy a lot of clothes and things. But I don’t have enough money. I will go to Fukuoka next month, I will take much money.

In afternoon, I met my old friend in Hakata station. And ate lunch. After eat lunch, I go to Amu Plaza in Hakata city. I often go to Tenjin, but I went to Hakata city in this time for the first time. I was so excited!! Hakata city have a lot of good shop!!  I went to “Tokyu Hands.” Tokyu Hands is select shop. I want to go to again.
 After shopping, we held YCE Camp meeting!! It’s main purpose that I went to Fukuoka. YCE mean is Youth Camp Exchange. I use this program and go to Malaysia in for 2 years ago. After came back to Japan, I am member of YCEOB staff. From that time, I join YCE Aso camp every year.

This day meeting place is ANA Crown Hotel. It is gorgeous hotel!! I want to stay this hotel. My hope that we will be able to success this year’s camp. This year come to 21 foreign exchange student. There are 10 people Chinese. I fear that the Chinese and Taiwanese people to fight. This year camp come to Chinese people for the first time in this year. We hope spend peaceful in this year’s camp.
 After the meeting, I go back Kumamoro soon. But I will go to Fukuoka next month. We talk about this year’s camp program again. It is necessary always to be successful camp!! See you again :)

(555 words/8118 words)

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, junjun!
    I'm looking forward to souvenir!!!!!!!!!
    I'm waiting!!!!!!

    返信削除