This year’s my golden week so boring. All day I went to part time job. And came to many people. I want to meet my older friend. Actually, my friends send me e-mail and go to come back home. My part time job friends came back home and play with their friends. I feel angry. I will be able to come back home in June. I can't wait!! And June is rainy season. I don't like rain. Because I like football. Football needs ground. My high school club memories in rain day, we had a match. I was starting member, but this match is no game because so heavy rain. I want to play but couldn't.
This
is my golden week!!
3-rd
in Thursday.
I
wake up at 13 o'clock. I always get up lately in my holiday. I ate lunch and
watched DVD. I watched "Red
cliff" I like "Sangokushi". This movie is so awesome and
excited!! Main character is cool and genius!! I want to watch this movie again.
After the DVD, I went to part time job.
This day came much high school students and junior high school students. I
think golden week is no school. They could play with their friends. High school
students and junior high school students not ordered coffee. They ordered cocoa
, deep green tea, royal milk tea and so on. There are drinks needs much time. We want to order only coffee. If
you come to my part time job, please order coffee only :)
4-th in Friday.
I
also wake up at 13 o'clock. But yesterday night, I could not sleep noisy people
live in the upper room of my room. So I was very displeased. After lunch I went
to downtown. I want to buy new clothes!! But I not buy anything. My favorite
shop is not cheap in that time. T-shirts
about 8000 yen!! So expensive. I will go to this shop again in sale.
This day part time job is normal. Night is
so free time. But this day came customer about one thousand people!! So
surprised!!
5-th in Saturday.
This day is national holiday!! Holiday name
is "Children day". I'm not yet adult. I want to relax time in this
holiday. But I went to part time job. Oh my god.
My cafe came to many people. Almost family.
They were buying cake. I think children like cake. My cafe cake taste is good
and little cheap. Today bought much cake. And in midnight. Downtown stayed much
people and family. Very very noisy.
6-th in Sunday.
This day is only holiday for me. This day I
called my both grandparents. I worried about their. But so fine. I was glad to
hear my grandparents’ voice.
After the calling, I cleaned my room.
Finished cleaning my room, I went to downtown because I bought contact lenses.
I have become empty in the wallet thanks to that. Please tell me the cheapest
shop in Kumamoto!! After bought contact lenses, I went to Torihiro!! I love
fried chicken!! I ate much fried chickens.
This is the my golden week. Please tell me
of you guy’s golden week :) And I want to spend good golden week in next year
(540 words/4007 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿