I’m going to introduce about good point of this university. There are many points in this university. I want to introduce about two things exchange students and foreign teacher. I want to introduce my university gym has free training room. This room is great. I often use this room. And we want to make parking place in this university. This university not has free parking place.
Do you like move your body?? I’d like to. Do you interested in diets?? If you interested in diet, this information is so important. I talk about training room. I knew this room last winter. But I didn’t know how to use this room and no paid money. Because I not join club.
I looked this room outside that kind of people use this room. Almost people joined club or circle. A few not joined club or circle people using. Why I knew this room because I offered same course senior. Since then, I began to attend to at my free time. I like move my body. This training room has a lot of machines. For example, bicycle machine, running machine, barbell, and so on. All of machine is new one. And not use people in night. But rainy day came to many people. Because outside sports club not has practice place in rain day. If you want to use, I recommended sunny day and night.
We need to park place. This university not has free park place. But many people come to university by car. This university has a lot of bikes and bicycles free park space. I am a living alone. I don’t have a car. But my friends has car and join car club. My friends and senior parking prefectural theater or coin parking. Prefectural parking we should pain five hundred yen. Coin parking also paid money and not enough place. Please make it!!
(362 word/3250 words)
I haven't gone to training room, so I want to go there in this year.
返信削除Let's go to gym!!
削除I want to the gym. I like running!
返信削除I like running also :)
削除My friend come to school by a car. I want to make parking too!
返信削除I want to buy car :)
削除I haven't gone to training room.
返信削除How often do you go there?
I want free parking area at KGU.
If this university had free parking area, I would go there by car.
Thank you comment :)
削除I go to gym two times in a week.
If you want to lose weight, how about going KGU's gym? lol I have been there once. I agree with your idea to make parking area.
返信削除thank you comment :)
返信削除Maybe almost people hope more make parking area.