Today I have to go home soon!! Because I have to watch Japan vs Azerbaijan :) I love football so much!! I began to football in elementary school 3-rd year. My football lives start this time. My first time position is MF. After one year, I changed position. I convert DF. I love this position. Because we save enemy attack. I don’t like FW. My weak point is shoot skill. I practiced shoot every day, but not more well shoot skill. I give up convert FW.
My favorite Japanese football player is Eiji Kawashima and Yu-to Nagatomo. It is famous player. Kawashima position is GK. I love this position too. GK another name “Guardian deity.” I think the best GK is Íker Casillas Fernández in the world. He joins at Real Madrid. He is Spanish. Spain is the best football team in the world. Spain has many famous players. For example, XABI ALONSO, FERNANDO TORRES, SERGIO RAMOS, and so on. I want to see Japan vs Spain.
Nagatomo is so nice player. He can run long
time and run fast. He is belonging to Intel Milan. Intel belonging to Serie A.
Serie A is good league!! I want to watch!!
Now started today’s game After the game,
maybe I write next blog!! See you later :P
(216 words/6461 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿