I watched lair game movie in nowadays! I
feel good. This movie so awesome movie and good. But I don’t like liar person. Maybe
all people don’t like liar person also. Why people liar for other people?? Lie
was hurt to people. But we need tell a lie. I called this lie is “kind lie.” I
think light lie use situation: If we late next class or first class, we said “Last
class finished later” or ”I went to hospital in this morning.” It’s joke story.Pinocchio is so kind boy. In the first time in this story, Pinocchio is a naughty child. I was naughty child also. Almost boys around us were child, maybe naughty child. My naughty child story was, I kicked soccer ball, I broke school window. I was afraid, I run away from school, but in evening my parents go to school and paid repair window money. After that I was terribly angry. If I have child, I will try educate good tack (^^)
Daynes Katie. (2007). Pinocchio. London, U.K: Usborne
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿