Last week so boring and tired. Monday, I finished reading homework. I made news quiz and newspaper quiz. This homework is so difficult and took many time. Limit is 5/7, but I want to finish soon. I have writing homework and speaking homework. Second year is so busy. I like speaking homework. English Central is good homework. We practice pronunciation. I want to practice more.
Tuesday also study homework. After the homework, I went to gym. Every tuesday, I went to gym. I like move my body. After the gym, I went to downtown and meet Kumamoto University friend and went to dinner. We went to Korean barbecue. So nice taste. We promised go to again.
Wednesday was so sleepy. But I have first class every week. After the lunch, I was lounge staff, but not came person in lounge at my time. I was alone. I feel so sad, but I could finished listening homework. After the class, I had part time job. This day so came much people!! So tired!!
Thursday, I ate cake breakfast. This cake my part-time jobs cake. I often eat my part time job place cake. And I also eat bread. I like rice!! I want to eat rice every day.
Friday, so normal day. Start second period class. After the last class, I went to part time job, This day so busy. And I was injured my finger. I couldn't sleep this night. So pain. Not recover now. I want to recover soon.
Saturday also boring day. But Sunday is surprised day!! I changed my room wallpaper!! Mold has been growing in my room wallpaper in last winter. I tried change my wallpaper with repair company. Took 3 hours. My room so clean and white!! I want to keep this room every day!!
That is my last week. I want to more funny in this week :)
(314 words/2888 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿