2012年5月29日火曜日

BR 1:09 The Peach Boy

"Promise you'll never attack anyone again." said Peach Boy. "I promise, " he agreed. (p.46)

 Because I choose this book, The Peach Boy story is famous in Japan. Almost Japanese read this book in a child. I want to eat a millet dumpling again. A millet dumpling is famous in Japan. I ate a millet dumpling in Okayama for 10 years ago. A millet dumpling is a special product of Okayama.
 Japanese old story often use fight scene. And also often use enemy is an ogre. I think if I meet an ogre, I will do running away soon. Because ogre is so afraid and strong!! If I fight for ogre, I will die. I don’t want to die (・.・;). But Japanese old story main character is always won. I had never been to see lose to enemy. It’s profound Japanese fairy tale mystery. I want to see lose main character at once.

 (155 words/6746 words)

Frith Alex. (2009). The Peach boy. London, U.K: Usborne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿