I want to see a ghost in the future. My friends said, I can see other people some of guardian spirits and past life. I was so surprised!! And I asked her; please teach me about my guardian spirits and past life!! But my friend said, I think your guardian spirits and past life so normal. And she can see my personality. She said, you are so kind, patient and serious and so on. She is some restaurant president wife. She said again, do you want to work my restaurant?? If you have about work in my restaurant, please tell me or your friend. My friend work at she’s husband restaurant. I think I want to work at him restaurant. But I have part time job already!! I will not quit my part time job in the future.
(171 words/9423 words)
Katie Daynes (2005) The House of Shadows London U.K: Usborne

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿