2012年11月4日日曜日

My favorite food (Typing 10)

I like eating. I want to eat every time. I can't think about my favorite food. Because I have a lot of favorite food. For example, meat, vegetable, sweets and so on. First I will talk about meat. I love meat. Especially beef and pig and chicken. I often go to Yakiniku with my friend. I always eat many chickens. And next I will talk about vegetable. When I was elementary school student, I didn’t like corn. Because I didn't like texture. But I entered high school, I can eat it. I didn't know why I could eat corn this time. But nowadays I like corn. Corn is so sweet. I recommended fried corn. Look like Yakiniku. Finally, I will talk about sweets. I often eat some sweets. In summer, I eat some ice cream three times in a week. I love ice cream. I think ice cream is always delicious!! And I love western confectionery and cake. I afraid of that I will become diabetes. I have to save eating!!

(171 words/ 10241 words)

1 件のコメント: