2012年11月6日火曜日

BR 2:13 Cowboys

'What is a cowboy? Cowboys ride horses and look after cows. there have been cowboys all over the world for hundred of years. In Argentina cowboys are called gauchos.' (3.p)

I think cowboy is so cool!! I want to see cowboy one time in the future. Cowboy is active in the western movie. Cowboy is ride horse and catch at villain. And I think it is a ten-gallon hat features Cowboy. All of Cowboy took on ten-gallon hat. I don’t have ten-gallon hat. If I have enough money, I want to buy a ten-gallon hat. And I think Cowboy features are that have some gun also. So some Cowboy use gun a lot of times. I want to use gun and shoot gun!! I don’t experience about shooting gun. I want to shot gun sometime. But Japan can’t shot guns. If I go to America, I want to go to shot place and shot some gun one time. Please go to America together me and experience shot a gun!!



(168 words/11167 words)
Catriona Clarke (2007) Cowboys London U.K: Usborne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿