2012年11月4日日曜日

My favorite shoe (Typing 6)

I have 6 shoes. And my shoes bland is so a lot of kind of bland. For example, Nike, Converse, BIRKENSTOCK and so on. I am collecting much kind of shoes. I have boots, sneakers, and sports shoes and so on. So nowadays, I often use boots. Because I like my boot design is so cool. My boots material is jeans and has pockets. I not use this pocket ever. Because I don`t know how to use this pockets. Please tell me my boots pockets how to use. My favorite shoes are converse shoes. I often use converse shoes. I have converse shoes only 3 shoes. I think converse is so good bland. I have chosen converse two reasons. First, color variation is so many and awesome. Next, converse has various type shoes. Converse has boots, sneakers and so on. I want to buy new shoes one. I will buy boots next one. Because fall to winter is so cold!!

(160 words/9583 words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿