(161 words/ 9899 words)
2012年11月4日日曜日
My favorite elementary school memory (Typing 8)
I went to my hometown elementary school. My school so small and local and stand of the mountain. I went to my elementary school by walking and took about 30 minutes. My favorite elementary school is snowing day!! So my school standing mountain. Snowing day, my school fall many snow. So we played snow ball fight and make Yukidaruma!! Mt other classmate also glad snowing day. So snowing day, my teacher said, and today’s class is change, let's go outside and playing snow ball fight everyone!! I spend good time. And I have good memories in my elementary school. We played baseball every lunch time break. My class man's about 16 people. We were enjoyed this time. And in my last year, I had traffic accident. I break my shoulder born. It was so pain and takes care of much time. This is most pain memory in my life. I have to careful traffic accident. This is my elementary school memories.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿