I think tree is so good plant all over the world. Tree makes toilet paper, milk paper, and pencil and so on. These products are made by trees. We cannot live in this world without tree. I am doing keep milk paper. My family also keeps after drink milk paper. This paper can make new milk paper again. It’s nice cycle. But nowadays, trees decrease in Japan. And decrease for tree, I think global warming has been progressing in that the tree is reduced in the future. Some country continues cut a lot of tree. This active is also progress global warming. But I don’t have any good idea. And we need a lot of paper, because we are student. We have to study. We need to use the tree to devise. This is my opinion.
(165 words/10574 words)
Lisa Jane Cillespie (2009) Trees London U.K. : Usborne

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿