2012年11月6日火曜日

BR 2:11 Dangerous Animals

'Watch out...Animals can be dangerous for lots of different reasons. They may be scared hungry or even protecting their family. Thid rattlesnake is rattling its scary tail, it is a warning that it may attack' (3.p)

This world has a lot of kinds of dangerous animals. In Japan also have a lot of dangerous animals. A few people died by attacked dangerous animals. Okinawa have hub. Hub looks like cobra. Hub has strong poison. If you attacked by hub, you will die may be. But hub are using at some circus. This circus hub and mongoose are fight. When I was junior high school student, we went to Okinawa by my school trip. And we went to zoo. I watched hub circus. It was so funny!! I went to Okinawa for three times. And I watched hub circus all of time. If you go to Okinawa in the future, please go to zoo and watch hub circus. You can enjoy this time and you can’t forget this circus.



(158 words/10828 words)
Rebecca Glipin (2008) Dangerous Animals London U.K: Usborne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿